29.4.13

Stalker Shoe

I'm drawing about 4 pages of comics a week right now which for me, is excellent going timewise. This is a recent one page strip i did. Also i've overhauled lorhurk.com and now you can read some comics on screen that previously had only been readable on paper. That's it.
 Does (did) anyone still (ever) read this blog? I'm not sure if it's worth continuing posting stuff on here, though saying that, i rarely do these days anyway.  Infact it was meant to be a working record for myself in the first place- it's not like i'm running a TV channel or anything!!

3 comments:

Michael Perridge said...

Hurrah! A post! I'm looking, not that that counts for anything ...

Hurk said...

no,it counts- first comment in the last 50 that didnt end in "visit my website- sexcams" or "Buy Rolex online", so it definately counts. Cheers!

Richard Cowdry said...

I'm looking at your blog this very second!
P.S. Free Webcams at http://www.richardcowdry.com/