16.4.07

They call me Puma!


Custom kicks must be WELL 'out of fashion' by now, but when i was rummaging around in my wardrobe trying to locate attire suitable for the abnormally warm weekend we just had, i dug out these Pumas.
I 'decorated' them last year but never sported 'em (or did i? the soles say not) cos they're heavy as bricks. Choice of base trainer is probably key when embarking on a customisation project but then saying that, people are always customising them Dunny/Munny things and they're rubbish-looking to start with.

5 comments:

Beezer B said...

Sheeit I want a pair of HURK KREPS!
What pens did you use?

Becca said...

They are mad cool. I really like the yellow/red/black thing.

I'd buy a pair. Defo.

Hurk said...

I used a yellow acrylic paint pen and a permanent black marker mainly and did a few lines with one of those silver pens you use to write RUN DMC on your pencil case when you're at school.

Beezer B said...

Too much sir. Too much.
You've made me dream of a custom Herc pair of Jordan 5s now. I may kidnap you and put you to work in a sweatshop cranking out $500 shoes...

Hurk said...

Aaah the mk 5s! And they bought out the Air Assaults aswell with that old style mottled effect trim- proper parrish biznis!