25.12.06

Kick-Off!


Welcome! This is my 4th attempt i think, at keeping some kind of blog that will serve as a record of what i am up to: mainly for my own benefit. This journal will be unlike my boyhood ones that were a "had fishfingers for tea, went round Rob's, went to the pictures" type of thing. Hurkulaneum will be focussed on work in progress, ie: drawings, comics and things and stuff, and i will try and stay on it... unlike the previously mentioned, which always fizzled out sometime late January. I've set up a back-up blog here aswell incase this one goes pear-shaped.

5 comments:

stupidmonster said...

Good luck dude! I'm getting fidgety myself about rejigging my dead blog. One day I'll work out what to do with it. Draw some bee stories probably. Meantime, I've started drawing the exciting adventures of Dave Carrot over on my Derek Blog! http://wwww.derekthesheep.blogspot.com/
Laters.

James Morris said...

The blog looks good so far. Very...executive. Nice stuff.

Hurk said...

Thanks Gary, Dave Carrot's lookin' cool, are you going to cover all bases? ie: animal, vegetable, mineral? I'm thinking rick rock, or iron-ore rigsby.
And thanks James, i have my technology marketing focus commission to thank for that.

Gary said...

Thanks Hurk. I'm looking at developing a friend for him. A pebble, or maybe some seaweed. It all ends in tears though. Carrot tears.

Hurk said...

Here's a tip for a delicious drink- collect carrot tears in a tumbler and then get yerself down to the gym, find the nearest stick of celery that's on a treadmill, collect some of it's sweat and add that to the carrot tears- it's lovely, and nutritious.